Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Winter Wonderland

Jeremiah made a hill for the girls to slide down
Paige loved the snow

Alexis's big cheesier

Jeremiah decided to pull the girls behind the fourwheeler. Alexis had a hard time holding on because she was also trying to keep Paige on the slide so Jeremiah decided that he would get on the slide with the girls and I would pull them around the cul-de-sac. It was so much fun whipping them around and they were laughing so hard. The girls loved the snow!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun!!! We had a lot of fun last night making gingerbread houses, thanks for coming over.

Stan Adams said...

It looks like fun that is a lot of snow for you guys to play in. Warm it up a little for us to come home

HaleyandGabe said...

That does look fun. I wonder if I will ever get to pull my little girl around in the snow...probably not cause by the time she gets here it will be summer I swear. (I wouldn't pull her around in the snow when she is so young anyways but you know what I mean)