Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Girls Night Out

Alexis, Me, Chrissy, Sarah, Hope, my grandma and my mom went to the BYU ballroom dance concert. I told Alexis that we were going to watch Dancing with the stars so she know what I was talking about. She absolutely loved it. I bought her popcorn and a drink and I don't think she even touch them because she was so enthrawled with everything around her. The last dance before the finale ended and Alexis turns to me and says "Mommy, I can't stay awake anymore". The next morning she came up to me and said "Mom, thanks for taking me to Dancing with the stars".

2 comments:

Alicia said...

That is so cute! It is so fun when they are old enough to go and do things like that together! I can't believe she is so grown up already!

Tyler and Kilee said...

How fun. I'm glad you found tickets and went. Sounds like you made a big party out of it! Your little girl is so cute and she says the cutest things ever!