Thursday, October 2, 2008

Cornbelly's

Steve and Jeannette took us to Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving point. We had so much fun and there was tons of stuff to do. Here is Mckinly, Paisley, Alexis and Paige riding on the cow train

Paige and Alexis pumping water to get the rubber duck's to move

The girls had a lot of fun racing on the track even Jer and I raced around the track








We went and watched the pig races and thoses pigs are so fast running around the pen. Well, the host of the pig show needed a volunteer so Steve volunteered me and not knowing what I was volunteered for I got up and the assistant brought over a cute little black pig for me to kiss. Wow, was I surprised but I went ahead and kissed the pig (now I can mark that off my to do list). Both Alexis and Paige got picked to stand up and cheer on their pig and they each won a pig nose.



The whole family enjoying the hay ride


All of the grandkids sitting in the huge rocking chair
Oh Course Alexis said she wanted to be the horse


Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for a fun filled evening




4 comments:

*WEST* said...

Love the picture of all the cute kids in the rocker!! You need to come and get some pumpkins

April said...

It was so much fun, love you kissing the pig and glad you marked it off your "to do" list.

Kathy Rose said...

Oh, how fun! I just looked at Brandi's pictures from Cornbelly's. :) I can't believe you had to kiss a pig! And I love the little pig nose on Alexis. So cute!! That place looks really fun.

The Leithead Family said...

Looks like lots of fun!!! I love the pig nose!! And I love Lexi's outfit on your last post! I would be so excited if you guys decided to come visit us in Lovell. There are lots of horses here for Alexis to see!!!!