Saturday, October 3, 2009

Green River








We went to Green River for a softball Tournament. Jer's team took 2nd place. Jer had a couple of hours in between games and I really wanted to go and see the geyser. I came here a couple of times when I was young and I wanted to show Jer and the girls. The geyser use to go off every hour years ago but there was a guy that put dynamite down it so now it goes off about twice a day and I talked to the locals and they said that it usually goes off at 10:00 so we headed off at 10:00 and we got to see the geyser shoot up about 10-15 feet in the air but it usually goes up about 60 feet but that was good enough for the girls. They loved playing in the water.


5 comments:

Becks said...

What fun! Glad to see you all having a good time. What fun memories. Can't wait to see you guys and that baby, too. We will be there in November! See you then!

HaleyandGabe said...

i love their shirts!! even Jer's ha!

Mike and Becky said...

Oh my goodness. Those pictures bring back so many memories. Remember going there and camping and hanging out with each other? Those were fun times girls.

mckell said...

Wow I never even knew about that, how fun!

Unknown said...

Looks like fun! I can't believe how tall Paige is getting:)