Thursday, March 27, 2008

Happy Easter

I couldn't get a good picture of the two of them together because Paige was being a wild child. Alexis really liked her new jelly shoes

This is the 3rd time we have gone to the annual easter egg hunt. It is at the scera park and it is put on by Rocky Mountain Mortgage. They have different age groups and both Alexis and Paige got 6 or 7 eggs and a stuffed bunny.

We got our doughnuts and ran because it was so cold in the morning


I thought it would be fun to have an egg hunt with some of the girls cousins. Brayden and Mckinley came over and they got to hunt and pick up eggs. I went a little over board with the eggs and got 250.
Alexis and Mckinley showing off the new jewelry they got in their eggs



9 comments:

Stan Adams said...

250 eggs for how many cousins? It look like they all had fun. you don't know how happy i get to see all the families and grandkids do things together. The girls look cute in thier new dresses.

HaleyandGabe said...

oh this family wasnt there cause this family wasnt invited!!!!!!!!

HaleyandGabe said...

i am totally kidding by the way...

Unknown said...

Haley, remember you were out of town enjoying a weekend with your husband and no kids!!!!!!! I'm just really jealous:)
Thanks for having us the kids had a blast and we are still eating our candy, love the twizzlers!!!

Kathy Rose said...

Amy,

I can't believe how big your girls are getting. They're so darn cute! I wish that we still lived in Provo, so that I could come and visit you. I miss you tons!

HaleyandGabe said...

i know i know...i will have to say it was nice but torture all at the same time!!!!

Alicia said...

How long did it take you to hide 250 eggs!? I love the donut pictures of your beautiful little girls!

*WEST* said...

That is too funny! Looks like you guys had fun! Now if we could get some of that nice weather back!!!

HaleyandGabe said...

You have been tagged check out my blog