Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Sand Dunes

For Jeremiah and I's anniversary we went to the sand dunes with my family. There is nothing else we would rather do then be with our girls. We had so much fun especially Alexis all she could do when she got on the fourwheelers was laugh and she told Jeremiah to go up the big hills...She is a dare devil. Alexis riding on the fourwheeler with Jeremiah and absolutely loving it
The girls went out to watch the guys jump
I forgot Paige's jacket so my mom put her sweatshirt on her.
Alexis getting down and dirty
Jeremiah loves going to the sand dunes and jumping high and going fast.

7 comments:

mckell said...

Looks like fun! Just watch out for the chance of a broken bone, or in our case a broken wrist!

BEESTON said...

Oh my gosh, how fun! You should have called- we would have made it a huge party. Your girls are so dang cute, And daring too.

Alicia said...

I haven't been to the sand dunes in forever! I bet the girls love playing in all the sand. Four wheelers are so fun! Happy Anniversary!

HaleyandGabe said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!

adamsfamilynews said...

Thanks!! Can you believe it has been 6 years

*WEST* said...

I have never been to the dunes CRAZY huh?!?! Looks like so much FUN..makes me want summer here all the more!

Stan Adams said...

Looks like fun, it seems like yesterday when you guys were married happy late aniversary.