Wednesday, August 6, 2008

LAKE POWELL

Jeremiah bought a new wakeboard to take to powell. He is getting pretty good at it.




Alexis's first time cliff jumping
Paige wanted nothing to do with cliff jumping


The girls were both fishes. It was tough to get them out of the water


My family has been going to Lake Powell for over 20 years and we always went with the Thornes. Well, with everyone getting married and having babies we haven't been back to Lake Powell with the Thornes in a very long time. This was the first time that we had everyone back together. Our group was a lot bigger because we had all of the in-laws and the little kids but it was a lot of fun. This was the first time in 4 years that Jeremiah and I have been back to Lake Powell. What a great trip!!!

10 comments:

*WEST* said...

I want to go back!!! We all love it there. It would be fun to get Haley and Gabe and a bunch of us together and go! Looks like you had good times!

BEESTON said...

You are fast at posting. Good job. Great pics. I might have to get copies I will give you my copies too. It was fun- I already miss it and want to go back- just minus a couple degrees. Thanks for a GREAT trip!!! Tyler misses his cousins already.

Kathy Rose said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun. Your girls are seriosuly so cute! Miss you tons.

Ashleigh said...

Looks perfect! We were suppose to go this year, but cancelled and my dad never even got his boat out of storage . . . sad year I guess. I love the "cliff jumping" for little kids!

Stan Adams said...

We missed you guys but it looks like you had a great time. Jer you look pretty good on the board the girls look so cute.

Linsay Jarvis said...

Oh my gosh Amy! I can't beleive how big your girls are! They are turning into beautiful little ladies!

mckell said...

I wish we could have planned something this summer together! Looks like you guys had lots of fun.

thescotts said...

Hey it's Kel, Jer's cousin. I found your blog from Shannon and Gary's. I just wanted to say hi! How much fun to see everyone's blogs! Also, I know Shannon and Haley Shannon and I were good friends in Jr. High and High School. Small world!
Kel

Jolley's said...

HOw fun! I always remembered you guys going on your Powell trips growing up, how fun that you were able to go again!

*WEST* said...

O.K. I keep looking at your powell pics and I want to go back so bad!! That means you need to update ha ha! hope you have had a great summer!